Engineered specifically for educational and high-volume use, Expert Laminators are the ideal addition to any school, college, or busy office.
Each machine features an ultra-tough, heavy duty body and chassis, an anti-jam reverse button, and a digital display for accurate temperature selection.
The operating instructions are clearly displayed on every machine, and a handy laminating guide is included with every laminator.
This A3 laminator has a heat-up time of approx. 5 minutes to 120°C and laminates at 435mm per minute.
- Ultra-tough, robust metal construction A3 laminator for high-volume use
- Features a hot roller system, anti-jam reverse button, and variable temperature laminating for top-quality lamination
- Benefits from an easy to read digital display for accurate temperature selection
- Takes up to A3 in pouches of up to 500 micron (2×250)
- Comes with an operating instructions label on the front of the machine, an Expert Pouch jacket, and a handy Laminating Do’s and Don’ts Guide
Recycling Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive has been enforced in the UK since 2007. The legislation aims to make Producers finance the end-of-life WEEE collection, treatment and recovery in an environmentally sound manner. Eastpoint has joined Transform WEEE Producer Compliance Scheme for its WEEE obligation.