[UPDATED: 24/03/2020 8:00am]
As the outbreak of Coronavirus worsens, we want to assure you that we are still open for business. We are taking all precautionary measures within our power to protect the health and welfare of our Eastpoint family, the wider community and the supply of our goods and services.
We regularly monitor the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) as well as the UK government to ensure that we are following the latest advice.
Employees and their Welfare
We have implemented working from home for all employees excluding a small skeleton crew who have signed on to a COVID-19 agreement, to ensure they follow precautionary steps required in keeping themselves, their families and their colleagues safe and reducing the risk of contracting the virus as much as possible.
- All travel has been cancelled and all customer visits will take place via Skype and conference calls
- Employees are being educated daily on any changes in precautionary measures
- Regular disinfecting of workspace and other surface areas are being carried out daily
- Social distancing is being encouraged at all times
- Regular monitoring of staff including those working from home or in self-isolation is being conducted
- Emotional support and regular face to face communication are taking place with all employees daily in these uncertain times
Products & Services
We can assure you that we are in constant communication with all of our supply partners to monitor this situation, and can provide reassurance that the majority of products we offer are in a positive stock position and would expect to be in the coming months too.
We are working closely with our 3PL provider and transport companies to do all we can do to maintain our regular delivery timescales during this challenging time.
Our commitment to our employees, their families and our customers remain at the forefront of our minds.
Howard Temple, Managing Director