Recycled Bins and Liners

~Please note that this product has been discontinued, speak to your sales contact for alternatives or remaining stock.~

re:create’s range of bins and liners can help your school become a greener place. Each bin has been made from 80% recycled materials, 20% sustainably sourced materials, and is still incredibly strong. Fill each bin with one of the reusable bin liners and promote recycling from a young age. Plus, every bin and bag has been manufactured in the UK for a low carbon footprint and comes flat packed to use up less storage, less transport, and less fuel.

SKU: N/A Categories: , , Tags: ,

Description

  • re:create recycling bins and bin liners tick all of the right boxes
  • Tough bins made from 80% recycled materials, with the remaining 20% of materials sustainably sourced
  • Bin liners are strong enough to be reused and see through so you can clearly identify the rubbish inside as recyclable
  • All re:create bins and liners are manufactured in the UK for the lowest possible carbon footprint
  • Ideal for making your school extra environmentally friendly

Product Specifications

EAN13 Varies
Single Unit Weight VariesKG
Dimensions Varies x Varies x Variesmm
Inner Carton Quantity Varies
Outer Carton Quantity Varies
MSDS Link